SURVEILLANCE INVESTIGATIONS MELBOURNE
Physical surveillance services are a tried and tested investigative tool used to observe an individuals activities, an object, a building, or a dwelling with the objective of gathering intelligence information for the scope and purpose of the task in hand.
A surveillance investigation can consist of different methods of physical surveillance to achieve the objective. Surveillance methods could be static, foot, vehicle, aerial or all.
Surveillance is generally conducted in urban or rural locations for many different legitimate purposes.
Covert Surveillance is conducting surveillance whilst going unnoticed to achieve your objective. Overt surveillance is where equipment or appearance is visible.
Each and every surveillance operation requires strategic planning, working with the known and unknown information to hand at the time and formulating a plan.
Done correctly, obtained photographic and video evidence may be used in legal proceedings as admissible evidence if it is relevant to a case and was obtained in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Victorian Evidence Act 2008 and Victorian Surveillance Devices Act 1999.
Photographic evidence can place an individual at a particular place, date and time, and reveal partial elements to a story. Clear video evidence does not tell lies.
We also offer surveillance as part of cheating spouse investigations.
Common Reasons For Engaging Surveillance Services
- Evidence to support a court application or ongoing court matter
- Ex-partner work activities to support non-payment of child maintenance
- Activities suspected to be fraudulent or form part of subsequent fraudulent acts
- Verify if an individual is residing at an address
- Workplace Theft
- Workplace exploitation
- Evidence of a child’s treatment when with their other parent in public areas under parenting arrangements and court orders
- Evidence relating to concerns of teenage children/family member activities such as drugs, alcohol, or gambling issues
- Evidence of an individuals activities to assist with an insurance claim decision
- Evidence of repeat absenteeism offenders public activities when off work claiming to be sick or otherwise
INVESTIGATOR YOU CAN TRUST
HERE TO HELP
Professional, friendly, approachable, an excellent listener, and here to advise you on the best strategies to assist you with your concerns along with the intent on gaining the desired outcome from all surveillance investigations.
WE DO MORE
When you engage Go Ahead Investigations surveillance services, you can rest assured you have a totally dedicated investigator working for you who is client-focused and who will go the extra mile in attempting to achieve the desired outcome.
Deliver on what we say we will do. Any associated surveillance investigation costs will always be provided upfront and agreed to prior to conducting an investigation, this means you will not receive any unwanted surprise costs.
When conducting an investigation for you all information is kept completely private and confidential. Having the ability and experience to blend into many different environments to accomplish a task whilst remaining discreet at all times.